top of page

Script

Introduction

A:亚当,五十年来一直都没有一个美国人曾住在涪陵。。 (Adam, Americans haven’t lived in Fuling in 50 years.)

B: 真的? 涪陵没有火车[TM1] ,所以我们得坐一条船去涪陵[TM2] 。(Really? Fuling doesn’t have a train, so in order to go to Fuling we must take a boat.)

A:我们走吧! 我们快去码头坐船吧。 (Let’s go! Let’s go to the pier by the boat!)

Scene1【在学校的门口】

A:您好!(Hello!)

B:你们好!(Hello!)

A: 我叫彼得(Peter).这是我的朋友亚当(Adam)。(My name is Peter. This is my friend Adam。)

C:您好! (Hello!)

A:我们是美国人。我们来中国是为了教英文。(We are Americans. We came to China in order to teach English.)

C:这是涪陵师范大学对不对? (This is Fuling Normal University, right?)

B: 对。欢迎来我们的大学工作[TM3] 。(Yes. Welcome to our university staff.)

A: 谢谢。我们很感谢你们。这对我们来说是一个难得的机会.( Thank you. We are very grateful to you all. This is a rare opportunity for us.)

C: 这些人是谁? (Who are those people?)

B: 她们是学校礼仪队的女学生。(They are hospitality girls.)

A: 这些礼仪队的女学生个子都很高,长得也很漂亮。(The hospitality girls are tall and beautiful.)

B: 要不要喝杯茶?礼仪队的女学生会给我们倒茶。(Should we drink tea? The hospitality girls will bring a cup of tea.)

A:我们想要一杯茶。(We would like a cup of tea.)

Scene 2 【在学校的门口】

C: 哇!这些人是谁? (Wow! Who are they?)

B: 今年,涪陵师范大学的学生庆祝了长征胜利,六十周年。这些人都是我们的学生,他们刚完成“重走长征路”的活动回来。这个夏天,他们从涪陵走到了延安。。学生又唱歌又写文章又走了长征路。请和我们一起祝贺他们。(This year, Fuling Normal University students celebrated the sixtieth anniversary of the Long March. These people are our students, they have just completed the "heavy long road" activities. This summer, they travelled from Fuling to Yan'an. Students sang, wrote articles, and walked thousands of miles. Please join us to congratulate them.)

A: 不不不。我们不能打乱你们的安排。(No,no,no. We could not intrude [disrupt your arrangement].)

B: 没关系,怎么会呢?我们很荣幸你们可以参加我们的活动。(It does not matter how[It’s not a problem]. We are honored that you can participate in our activities.)

C:( 低声说)我有一 点儿不自在。我们的衣服不得体。([Whispers to A.] I’m a little uncomfortable. Our clothes aren’t suitable.)

A: 我知道,但我们能做什么?既来之,则安之。(I know, but what can we do? We would take things as they came.)

 

 

Scene 3 【食堂】

B: 我给你们一个时间表。这个大学为你们安排了很多宴会。。我们希望你们能接受我们的邀请。(I'll give you a schedule. The university arranges all the banquets for the two foreign teachers. We hope that you will accept our invitation.)

A: 谢谢你们的邀请,我们很高兴和大家聚会。(Thank you for the invitation, we are very happy to gather with everyone.)

B: 好啊! (Good!)

C:(对Peter 说) 这些宴会应该很有意思。([Turns to Peter] The banquets should be very interesting.)

A: 对对。明天晚上这儿有宴会。我们应该去参加。(Right. There will be a banquet tomorrow night. We should go.)

_______________________

B: 谢谢你们能来。这是大学让我带给你们一个小礼物,这是电话。我希望你们喜欢。(Thank you for coming. This is the university that brings you a little gift, which is the phone. I hope you like it.)

C:不不不,你太客气了。(No,no,no. You are too polite.)

B:这是一点儿心意。( This is a small token.)

A:不不不,不要客气。(No,no,no. do not be polite.)

B:不客气,没有它,这有点不方便。(Frankly, without it, it’s a bit inconvenient.)

A/C:谢谢。(Thank you.)

B: 请笑纳. 有了电话,非常方便。你们想给谁打电话,就可以给谁打。还可以给你们美国的家人打电话。(Please accept.)

 

Scene 4 【食堂】

C: 我的公寓里没有洗衣机, 明天我去你的公寓洗衣服好不好?(My apartment does not have a washing machine, tomorrow I will go to your apartment to wash clothes, okay?)

A: 好,但你得十点以后来洗,因为我一般起床起得晚,要直到九点才醒来。(Okay, but you must wash after ten o'clock because I do not wake up until nine o'clock.)

________________________________

B: 我们很高兴你们跟我们在一起吃晚饭。(We are glad you all will eat dinner with us.)

A: 我们也很高兴。 (We are also happy.)

B: 哦,亚当这大学让我带给你另一个小礼物。是洗衣机。(Oh, Adam this university brings you another little gift. It is a washing machine.)

C: 不不不,你太客气了。(No,no,no. You are too polite.)

A: 亚当可以和我共用我的洗衣机。我的公寓已经有洗衣机了。(Adam can share my washing machine with me. My apartment already has a washing machine.)

B: 可是那样的话会很不方便。我们决定了.(But that would be very inconvenient. We decided.)

A: 我们很感谢你们,谢谢.( We are very grateful to you all. Thank you.)

 

 

Scene 5 【学生活动中心】

B: 我听说亚当喜欢打网球。(I heard Adam likes to play tennis.)

C: 对,我读大学的时候,夏天我做教练,教学生打打网球。(Yes, when I was in college, in summer I was a coach and taught students to play tennis.)

B: 是这样吗? 我们大学决定给你们建一个网球场。(Is this right? The university decided to build a tennis court for you.)

C: 这怎么行, 你们太客气了,别太破费了。可是我不能接受。(Is this okay, you are too polite, do not be to costly. But I cannot accept it.)

A: 我很感谢你,可是这没有必要。(I am very grateful to you, but this is not necessary.)

B: 我们想确保你们在这里很开心。(We want to make sure you are very happy here.)

C: 我们已经很开心。请别这样,一个网球场太贵了。我们不需要一个网球场。(We are already happy. Please, a tennis court is too expensive. We do not need a tennis court.)

B: 好的。那么我们以后再说吧。(Okay. Then we will talk about it later。)

 

 [TM1]火车 means train

 [TM2]起一条船 ride a boat

 [TM3]欢迎 means welcome

我的旅程!

Follow

©2016 by 森尼. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page